EFEST IMR 20700 3100MAH 30A LITHIUM LI-ION RECHARGEABLE BATTERIES
Four Efest IMR 20700 3100mAh 35A 3.7V batteries, is the newest and most powerful battery for Mechanical Mods, RDA/RBA PVAs, and Sub-Ohm’er. Efest 3100mah 30A has excellent safety performance: overcharge, over-discharge, overload & overheat protection. High capacity, low inner resistance, long cycle life, low self-discharge. Strong current charge and discharge capability reached IEC standard.
Features & Specs:
- Efest 3100mAh 30A
- Voltage: 3.7V – 4.2V
- Capacity: 3100mAh
- Max pulse discharge current: 30A
- Max continuous discharge current: 15A
- Nominal Voltage: 3.6V
- Peak voltage: 4.2V
- High Discharge Li-Ion battery
- Type: Flat Top
- Color: Purple
- Cycle Life: +500 Charges / Recharges
- Weight: 68g
- Length: 70 mm
- Diameter: 20 mm
1 x EFEST IMR 20700 3100MAH 30A LITHIUM LI-ION RECHARGEABLE BATTERIES
To ensure your safety and maintain the battery’s life and durability, we recommend you follow these rules:
- Do not over-discharge or overcharge the battery. Doing so will shorten the battery’s life and sometimes, it can make it pop or leak.
- Please do not short circuit or it will release massive current.
- Do not play with fire! Do not dispose any kind of battery in or near any fire.
- Do not stack more than one battery as it may potentially blowout and cause serious damage to yourself and place. Notes: We do not recommend stacking more than one battery in your device because it may potentially blowout and cause serious harm.
- Note: There is always an inherent risk when using any rechargeable batteries at anytime and under any circumstances. myvapeclub.com.au and any of myvapeclub.com.au’s parent and subsidiary companies are not held responsible for any damage for any modification of the batteries, chargers, devices and other products that we carry in any form or shape, this is including pack making.
When working with Li-ion (Lithium-ion), LiPo (Lithium-ion Polymer) and any rechargeable cells, please be cautious and carefully use as they are very sensitive to charging characteristics and may explode or burn if mishandled. Please make sure that you have great knowledge on all rechargeable batteries before you use them. Always charge batteries at the clean and fire-proof surface. Never leave charging batteries unattended. If you see that there are visible damages on the batteries, please do not use. Always keep, store and transport the rechargeable cells in a safe, non-conductive container in controlled environment
Do not use any rechargeable battery as well as any battery charger if any visible damage is present, as well as if the cell or charger has been stressed through mishandling, accidental or otherwise, even if damage may not be visible. Always store and transport rechargeable cells in a safe, non-conductive container in a controlled environment. Please dispose battery cells, chargers or any other electronic devices in accordance of local laws and mandates.