Golisi i4 Battery Charger – USB Powered
GOLISI i4 is the upgraded version of our star charger S4, it not only inherits the readout friendly on a large HD LCD screen and durable loading springs, i4 adopts USB power port to charge cylindrical rechargeable batteries of length ranging 32-70mm.
i4 has 2 core components: a high efficiency Switching-Mode-Power-Supply and a microprocessor. the two parts convert high electricity voltage into suitable voltage for battery charging. The electro-circuit uses 4 independent output charging modes with which it can charge Lithium-ion batteries, Ni-mh batteries, and Ni-cd batteries in any model and capacity. The current is constant mode and current is distributed automatically to 4 channels.
- Input: DC 5V /2A
Safety Protections: DV Detection; ODV Detection; Total Time Control; Highest Voltage Detection
Idling Output Voltage: 5V
- Input current: Li-ion 2000MA*1 / 1000MA*2 / 500MA*3 / 500MA*4
NiMH 1.2V 500MA*1 / 500MA*2 / 500MA*3 / 500MA*4
- Protection Mode: Short Circuit Protection; Over-Current Protection; Reverse Connection Protection
Case Material: ABS +PC, temper proof material
Loading spring: Military grade spring
Working Temperature : 0-40 Celsius
- LCD display and Operation:
Connecting to power supply without loading batteries, the LCD screen will be bright for 2 seconds then displays “null” which means no batteries being loaded
- Charging Status VS Screen Display: loading batteries, the screen displays channel /battery voltage / charging current / capacity rates. “%” flashes while device is charging, “%” increases until 100% which means batteries are fully charged.
- Button Operation: Click the button to check related information of batteries, including voltage / capacity / time.
A long click can keep the screen constantly bright.
- Connecting to Power Supply, without batteries, the screen will be bright for 2 seconds then display “null” which denotes no batteries being loaded
- Charging Status and Screen Display: loading batteries, the screen will display channel / battery type / battery voltage / charging current / capacity rate. “%” flashes mean the device is charging, “%” increases until 100% which means batteries are fully charged, I4 cease charging the battery.
- Button Operation: 3-second long click to turn on or turn off the LCD display. A soft tap displays the batteries’ charging status including voltage / capacity / time
- 1x Golisi I4 charger
- 1x USB Cable
- 1x Manual
USB Plug not included
Batteries not included , images for illustration purpose only